Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fingers crossed.Toes crossed.

Dear Konsortium Bus Express that carries me from Taiping to Butterworth,


My future depends partly on you. Your bus, the service you provide and your bus drivers who love to speed :s

Here goes, *takes a deep breath*
Waking up at 5:30am to catch the 6:30am bus isn't exactly my defination of fun or interesting.
The journey there, by God's grace was uneventful and rather comfortable, but I reckon the bus driver was speeding as it took about an hour to reach Butterworth after departure.

After my Chemistry Paper 3, I rushed back trying to catch the 10:30am bus but in vain.
I sat an hour at the gross bus stop reading The Star and eating my pau.

The passengers then got onto the 11:30 am bus, sitting there with the majority having a dull expression on their face.I continue reading the papers when the bus suddenly swerved left then right. I did not know what was going on so I held on tight to my seat and the bus then collided with something and then hit the road divider. I was sitting on the left and I saw a van going out of control and down it went into the plantation estate.

What exactly happened, I do not know as I didn't get a vivid view of what was going on but thank God no one was hurt. We then had to evacuate and got on to another bus.
The 2nd bus driver was speeding all the way back to Kamunting. Seriously, he over took most of the cars on the highway. The only thing I could do was to sit back, listen to Gwen Stefani-Four in the morning, cross my toes and fingers and most importantly pray for a safe journey back.

I really thank God this incident took place during my journey back rather than journey there.
If it happened on my way there, I would have missed my Chemistry Paper 3 or if it had happened another day, I would probably miss another more important paper like Chemistry paper 1&2 or something like that.

My O Levels exam depends on the driver and how careful he is.
The only thing I can do now is to pray harder and place my trust in God :)

2 comments:

  1. hey girl :) i was here

    *leaves foot print*

    haha.. kinda miss the you back then.. but im glad you are having a good time :)

    YOSH!!! ALL THE BEST IN O-LEVELS!

    -marcuz-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. me back then? when ? *blur looks*

    i never change kay! lols.
    you got la.. =(

    ReplyDelete