Friday, October 19, 2007

A step to independance.

Yawning my way to the bus station, obviously half asleep, nearly tripped while getting onto the bus. Yup. This was how my day started out. Though I was nervous about my exams, I couldn't force myself to be wide awake and alert. Sad case. Anyway, todays trip to Penang was to sit for my Bible Knowledge paper 1. Yups, I did most of my real studying last minute ( in case you don't know, I'm a last minute kinda person). So, if I get an A for my BK, It's by God's grace. H


The journey there was.. NICE. Why?


1. I got to sit all by myself. The single seater one.

2. It was cold and nice. A little too cold though.

3. I was dreaming all my way there.

4. Everyone was half asleep too. So, the journey there was peaceful.


I reached the jetty early and managed to hop on the ferry without a long wait.

Reached Penang rather early so I went to a coffee shop nearby to have my lunch and continue my last minute studying.


BK test was fine.Thank God. I finished the paper in like 10 minutes cause It was all context questions. So I spent another half an hour checking my work and decided to leave earlier.

I tried to catch the 2.30 bus instead of the 3.30 one but in vain.
So I sat there and indulged in a BIG packet of NIPS(the nutty choco thingie), and read the newspaper.
*duh, I'm on a mission to improve my english*

FINALLY, 3.30pm arrived and managed to find the right bus. =)
Thank God my trip, in a way was rather uneventful. Haha. Which is a good thing.

The moment I reached back, mum, me and baby sis went for a haircut at K & S.
People out there who are looking for a great hairdresser, I recomment this place. Haha.
I'll do more promoting next time.

The next post shall be on my new hair cut. HAHA.


3 comments:

  1. what? only context questions? no essay?

    well... good for you I guess...

    hrmph... I remember having to write essay questions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, this is paper 1.there's paper 2 this tuesday.

    haha. yeah.
    nice la if all context quests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm what happens if you don't get an A then? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete