Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Verandas.






Weird isn't it. One full post on verandas. To be honest, I have a strange liking for beautiful verandas. This is because I love to spend my free time lazing around my small porch, sitting on the slightly rusty swings, and slipping into dream land.


I know I sound childish but this is something I really enjoy. Oh yeah, a cup of nice and warm coffee would definately be nice. It's like my perfect afternoon or perfect morning, when I do nothing but sit, swing, and dream.




Here are some pictures I found online about Verandas. They're just amazingly beautiful. How can one disagree with me? Hehe.













Though I may never be wealthy enough to own a Veranda as beautiful as those above, I still believe the best Veranda would be one where I will share it with my loved ones.
It's the people around you that makes a plain porch, a beautiful veranda :)
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! couple a nice veranda with a swing and a coffee.... lovely...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. im an incurable coffee addict and im guessing you're the same? haha

    ReplyDelete