Monday, April 28, 2008

A day like today don't come along often..

Woke up LATE, nearly MISSED the van and went to school in a BLUR. That's how I started my day.
Chemistry class was.. err err.. okay, we studied about electrochemistry.. All the writing half equations and crap...
After that, I went out for lunch with Yuen Yu, Wei Yee and Khai KIt. It was FUN! At least it made me like really happy and forget all the other hell that's been happening. hehe.

When we got back, we saw this ROMANTIC scene. Mable's car is a good kisser you know..
Look at the sweet couple dating under the hot sun. Got flowers some more.


Here's another snapshot. This babe of Mable is very nice to sit in. HEHE.

Pontenged 1 lecture today and guess what? Mable sent me back and I realized I locked myself out of my own apartment =.='
Now I'm begining to agree with my friends comments saying I'm forgetful and clumsy and etc etc. Cause now it's written all over my face. hehe.

My day continued with Edmunds birthday party. Here's the best part. Wei Jin , Marianne and Aiimie gave me a lift there and guess what? When they just arrived, Edmund also arrived as he was sending Douglas back from school today(HWAT?? OF ALL DAYS).. So Edmund kinda suspected something and approached WeiJin and asked"what are you doing here?" Everyone was lost for words and they finally said "Marianne wana pass Amy some notes" So she came out and pretended to pass me her bio notes" *Edmund fell for that. PHEW.

When we arrived at Northam beach, we had to play hide and seek with Edmund. That was hilarious. Wei Jin was like driving to avoid Edmund.

Anyway, when Edmund came, Ee Lyn and gang had prepared for him a SWEEEETTT suprise cake.. and guess what? I'm sure it made Edmund feel younger. HEHE. Wil tell you soon.


(some pictures i took at northam beach. not edited kay..) hehe
Alrighty. so here's whats so sweet. It was a power rangers cake! AWWW.

The cake was then put to good use =)
SMILE EDMUND!
oh ya,reminder: i can lend u pimple cream if u need * MUAHAHA

Anyway, going home made me kinda sad but thank God for Yuen yu. She means the world to me :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha you see that one round spot on edmund's face?

    That spot was saved because of the round power ranger's picture. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. yeah. he better NOT call it stupid .. lol. if not he'll get even more pimples.

    ReplyDelete