Thursday, May 15, 2008

A holiday isn't complete without FEASTING..

Park royal! Haha.. I went for a holiday just before my AS exams and i'm blogging too! haha. Bad habit. Don't follow..
Anyway, my weekend was great and I cherished every moment with my family. Love ya'll.

Check this out! So sweet ya??
FOOD!!!!! HEHE... Can't live without with good food..


Then I got a free dinner! Don't ask how and why, but maybe cause they know I LOVE food? HEHE...

*** it's a prawn i think.. or dunu what lah.. with lovely fish.. looks like nothing but it's damn filling!


Just LOVE the layout of that restaurant..
Dessert! LOVELY.. VERY VERY VERY nice especially if you've been deprived=.='

(dear creamy ice cream, you don't know how much pain you've brought upon me)

STRAWBERRY SO CUTE!

And i Got free lunch :D
Again, more of mua loves ..
So like I've said, i spent my holiday eating.. FEASTING i should say..

No comments:

Post a Comment