Sunday, June 29, 2008

Current quotes to keep me going~

Dear One and Only,


' As long as it doesn't kill us, it'll only make us stronger'.
This applies to my one and only :)

' Every thing happens for a reason '. Whatever happens is up to God and God alone.
We must live by His will and use this experience as a chance to strengthen ourselves.

' Live today to your fullest, as if there's no tomorrow. When tomorrow comes, look up and praise God. For we are able to encounter a whole new day with all kinds of different experiences all in one day~'

'I'll stand by you' -From a song, and I dedicate that to my one and only. Hehe..

'No one, no one can stand in the way of what I feel for you. When the rain is falling down, and my heart is hurting, you will always be around. This I know for sure. You and me together, through the days and night, I don't worry cause everything's gonna be alright. People keep talking. They can say what they like. I don't worry cause everything's gonna be alright.' - Alicia keys~ No one. So meaningful..

No comments:

Post a Comment