Friday, August 29, 2008

For my only

Here I am, staring blankly at my screen.
Trying to find a reason to smile.
No matter how much I cry, how much I try to convince myself I'm tough,
I just fall apart.

Here I am, reminiscing.
Trying to find a reason to let you go.
No matter how hard I try, the past we had was too amazing to be merely 'the past'.
I just feel lost.

Here I am, staring at your picture.
Trying to find a flaw in your features.
No matter how hard I try, I find myself falling for you all over again.
I'm missing you.

Here I am, typing frantically on my keyboard.
Trying to forget you.
No matter how fast I type, your image appears so vividly in my mind.
I can't live without you.

p/s: I love you. Always have, always will.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Amy! Hope you don't feel too down. Stay strong and God will guide you through. Don't be too upset over it. Still got your studies to concentrate on and many other guys out there. Hope you get well soon! All the best in you studies and in God. Take care my dear friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry..i dont know wats goin on here.. but i just wanna leave a HIE! to you...[sorry i don noe wher to say hi in your blog] i noe i shudnt leave my HIE on your comment on [for my only]. but seriously, i dono where..hope u don mind! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy> chinkwang.
    No! I don't mind at all. it's so nice hearing from an old friend.. okay, not OLD but long lost friend. you can drop a msg at my cbox if u dont know where =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amy> juhann.
    Thanks so much man! You've helped me a lot. since last yr =) ..
    All the best in your relationship ya. MUST cherish every moment..

    ReplyDelete