Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tagged by Sze Wei =)

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Depends? My parents do (a guy who treats me well of cause), but do I allow myself anymore?

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Irresistible :p JK, talkative!

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
BOTH. You can only work out with both sides loving each other.

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Yup! It's tormenting.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Depends a lot. Cause love involves sacrifice. The more you love a person, the more he/she can hurt you.

6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
Everything =)

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
I can't force you.

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yeah, I'm currently trying to love someone. Someone I had to let go because I love him.
Aiks~ I wont bore you with my complications. haha.

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Common. Just like everyone. There's jealousy in everyone. You can't deny it. There surely is a little ..

10 ) What would you say to playboys/playgirls?
Get a life-


[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
In my lovers arms.

2) Who do you love the most?
God.

3 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
him. Everyday without fail~

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes, not for long though, cause hating someone will cause me to eventually suffer.

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Erm, can't remember.

The last person..
-you had a beer with?
Brother.. Or was it friends? can't remember~

-you went to the movies with?
Yuwei, khaikit, choonchiat and weihan - Meet Dave~

-you talked on the cell phone with?
Yuwei

-you hugged?
My sister. Or was it my mum? can't remember cause I hug em often.

-you yelled at?
My baby sister.For taking all the gold medals and putting them on my bed. haha.

In the last week have you..
~Kissed someone?
.... haiz

~Danced crazy?
Yup!


Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
Thought I was cheated.

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I want a thousand more wishes. but I really wish him well.

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Hawaii! or Paris?? Can't decide :S

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Erm, i can't remember. I only remember being a saint. LOL. I'm KIDDING bout the saint part.

Are you old fashioned?
That's for YOU to define :)

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
I do not love them back.

What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My love~

5 Facts About Me:
Emotional,
Sensitive,
Shy but talkative when you've unleashed the chatterbox.
When I love someone, I really do.
Lazy~ huh, who isn't.. haha.


5 Things that Scares Me:
Losing someone that I love dearly. It's hell.
Vindictive people.
People who show their anger easily.
Horror movies.
Failure.

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Lifehouse - Broken
James Blunt- I'll carry you home
Leona Lewis- Better in time
Mariah Carey - Bye Bye
Mariah Carey- We belong together
m2M- Crying
Jason Mraz- I'm yours

7 Words/Things I Always Use:
Words- sucks. haha. (according to Edmund), shit, what?, ok, hehe,.. aiks. HUH? ok, i'm blur. forget it.
Things- HP! (cannot live without) laptop, my teddies, my bolster, contact lenses, my pink comp mouse, my jacket.. hehe..



I tag...

Fern Yi
Edmund
Ter Sern
Chia Ming
Juhann
May Fang
Ern Wei
Lynnzie

No comments:

Post a Comment