Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!

I really can't wait for tomorrow, I can almost smell freedom. Biology paper 4, a rather demanding paper, is my last paper tomorrow! By merely smelling freedom, I have already planned what I MUST do after tomorrow.

1. Watch HEROES. It's been released ages ago but I haven't watched 1 episode of it. I heard it's really great and I'm going to find out for myself.
2. Shopahilic and Baby! Yes, I'm SO a fan of Sophie Kinsella. Whenever I read her booked, I just get hooked and end up staying up late just to continue reading till I'm finally satisfies(which is of course when I finish it >.< ).
3. My English tutor told me last year that Jodi Picoult is an amazing book writer.
I like the synopsis of Keeping Faith and Nineteen Minutes.

4. BOSTON LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOHHHOOOOO! My favourite favourite favourite!
I so love Denny Crane, Alan Shore and Shirley Schmidt. I just love this series so much. It's perhaps the best I've came across so far. I just love the sarcasm involved in their every actions and speech. Can't wait to watch season 4!!!
5. Gossip Girl. MUST WATCH. I've watched a few series and I'm so totally hooked. Moral of the story, (Never watch any TV series before or in the midst of your exams) It's highly addictive and you just want to watch the next one, then the next, and then the next and the next. It never ends cause you want to know what happens next. LOL.

Anyway, I have to go before I really get the urge to do those stuff before my exams, so, toodles for now.

-amy-

No comments:

Post a Comment