Thursday, October 25, 2007

25th October 2007

TIRING. Yeah, I'm exhausted. I have been travelling to Penang at least twice a week. Leaving Taiping at 6.30 to sit for my exams, and coming back half dead after that . Good experience. hehe.
Anyway, Bible Knowledge paper 2 was good. Thank God. I'll leave the rest (the results) part to God.
Today was Physics Alternative to Practical . It went well. While waiting to go into the exam halls, I made friends with this Phillipino guy named John. Very nice guy. Very friendly.
The other day, I made friends with a girl too. Simeon (I dont know how to spell).

Well, nice friendly people

TO Nat, Happy Birthday. Eunice too :)
May God bless you, nat, and your sister, Eunice. Hehe.
So cute la, your birthdays are like so close.

My brother is coming back in.... about 6 days time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha. I want time to FLY really FAST.
Then slow down when my exams are over :)
How nice if I have a time machine. Ehhe.
Miss you la, dearest kokor.

Oh yeah, I'm going Langkawi tomorrow. Totally spontaneous. Haha.
In the midst of my exams. Just decided to today.
Tag along with my parents. Good time to relax and unwind.
After two stressful weeks. Haha.
Well, the coming weeks are going to get more stressful.




Okay lah nat, I upload a picture of myself. Hey people, this is edited by Nat :) Thanks ya.
Since you kinda asked for it . Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment