Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cake anyone?

The moment I saw these pictures online, the very first question that popped into my head was
"Are they edible?"
Haha. Well, That's not for me to know, but I'm guessing they are .

This cake is amazingly designed. The colourful icing decoration makes it look kiddy and so attractive.
How I wish I could make something like that for my little sisters birthday before she grows out of this kind of cake :p

Christmas cake =) Anyone wana come my house for christmas?
Check out this wedding cake.
Note:See the couple above? Recognise them? They're the stars from Corpse Bride. Lol.
Wow. This is SO going to be my wedding cake.
No no. Maybe this? Gosh~ Yeah, I know I'm crazy planning so young when I don't even have a boy friend. Haha.
Here's the thing :
People don't plan to fail. They only fail to plan.

SEE?
LOL.
CUPCAKES! SO adorable. I'm going to learn how to design cpcakes after my GRUELLING exams.


FLOWER cup cake. I'll take the one with the blue flower. You can have the other =P

Amy

1 comment:

  1. haha. yups. i want with alot alot of cream. yums.
    now you got me drooling. HAHA

    ReplyDelete