Saturday, October 20, 2007

In unity.

Everyone was in high spirits (at first). Not long after that, everyone was practically dragging their masses around.

It started out fun. We met at our old/newly renovated church to clean the place up. So a gang of about lets say 15 youths and 6 adults washed the whole place. Yeah, 3 floors. TIRING.
Our purpose to go there was successful cause we cleaned the place up real good. We did a good job, though everyone was exhausted :/

Here's a few pictures of the temporary janitors :)





Wesley Methodist Church, Taiping.

MYFers so hardworking. haha.*perasaan




Meet our... *drum rolls* KETUA JANITOR. *clap hand. haha.

As for me, I'm not in any of those pics cause i naik pangkat already. =)

I'm the camera girl . LOL.




Hey ern wei,no offence kay?


-peace-


Amy



2 comments:

  1. mmhmm... I actually find that title quite flattering. I must say it's quite a name. Something I'm rather amused, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. good thing for you ernie. LOL.

    thanks nat. well, dont want la. my pics all turn out so ugly. must let you edit more :p

    ReplyDelete