Friday, October 19, 2007

Just some random pictures =)

Just in case you miss my *big* and messy hair :)
Whoa~ This girl is.. *ehem. Taking pictures in the midst of her exams. *shakes head.

Well, I guess it's a form or relaxation?!? Haha

Here's something to look forward too. My DEAREST brother is coming home soon! Yippie =)


I miss him ever so much. Haha. Something to look forward to a fortnight from now.


My baby sister and I. I can't believe she's so big now. I mean, I remember baby Anne coming back from the hospital, only as big as a little kitten. Haha.




Picture above(left to right) : Hoay Yean, me, Sui Aing. Miss you girls so much =)


Picture below : Jessica and I. Believe it or not, she has been my bestie for like. 12 years. Oh yeah, and still is.






I would love to post more pics of my bestie but my computer waas infected with some horrid virus =(
Oh yeah,sorry to the homeschoolers as well. All our pics were gone cause of that (excuse me) stupid virus.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment