Sunday, October 14, 2007

A day before exams ~

I had a wonderful morning. Woke up at 8am, and walked up maxwell hills with my mum and darling sister. I had a great time though it was merely like any morning. It's most probably because I have been looking at things at a different perspective. I am enjoying my life much more than before. After an incident that took place a year plus ago, I was one of the most negative person around. Mhhm.. I guess i've changed? and returned to my old bubbly self. Hehe.

During our walk up, there was a couple walking in front of us. They were both in love. haha.
They looked young and innocent, and happy =D
Well, this kind of love just isn't for everyone, is it? Well, it all depends I guess. hehe.
It depends if a person has the guts to fall in love. I mean, why do they call it ' falling' anyway?

After our walk, we went to the playground! Anne's turn to have lotsa fun. She was running up the big slide and pushing her way through~ ganas!She even bullied a younger girl. mhhhph! naughty~~

Today was one of those rare days where we actually ate out. We usually
ta-pau the food back home. Good exposure for my little sis. hehe.

Here I am now, at home, too lazy to read any more biology. So, I decided to spend my time blogging.

My day is going to be, mundane. I'll have to read my whole Biology text book (thank God I'm already half way through that).
Next, I have to make sure I have everything ready for my exams, which I'm pretty sure I already have them.

Badminton! Yeah, I know it's crazy to play badminton a day before ones exams. According to mum, it's going to help to improve my circulatory system. It's just what I need before my exams. So, I'll go tonight. Plus, I get to meet up with some of my fellow-badminton friends~

Oh yeah, bio alternative to practical is tomorrow.


I'm sure God will help me and He's the only one who can sit beside me and talk to me during my exams =)
What an awesome God we have .. hehe. Yeah, He really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment