Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gosh~ I'm supposed to stop blogging -.-

Okay, I'm supposed to stop blogging and start focusing on my exams. As usual, goals like this are usually in vain . Ehhe.

So what's up with me? Well, I've been having really weird dreams about someone. This person doesn't exactly know my existance. I mean we kinda know each other, but, I haven't talked to him in person.

The irony is, I think of him as a good person and those goodie goodie guys but he always appear as the antagonist in my dreams.
I have been dreaming bout this particular person every night. It's like a nightmare =(

Well, anyway, I want to introduce some of my buddies * drum rolls*

Okay, so there's Sui Aing, my bestie. Hehe.
She's so like me. We can talk non-stop about nonsensical stuff. -don't ask-
I'm gonna miss her when I leave this place. My dream and hope is to be her roommate =)
haha. Okies Sui Aing? I book you already. Okies? Haha. Ps: Guy's, don't mess with her. Cause i'll getcha~ Reminder : Ehems* I have muscles kay!:)

Then there's Shernren. haha. He's really nice. I met him at YWC 2006 and he's like among the few I actually keep in touch with. So yeah. Supportive friend.
You have helped me in many ways. Though you're so far away and hanging out with you can only be like a once a year thingie, you're still on my good friends list kay? Plus, thanks for all the"hellos in the morning". They really cheer me up like anything!! haha. PS: I always disturb you during tutorials and lectures eh, naughty me.

Shirley, okay, so I decided to blog about you first. You're cute and funny. You can get the gang laughing. I sure miss you loads cause I havent seen you for the longest time. The times when we used to discuss about the lastest fashion and all. Now, I'm sucha plain-Jane. Well, its all good. Once my exams are over, we can have more girl-talk.Hehe. I love you as you are and you're good in your own ways =)

Nat, you're a nice guy. Though people may talk about you, and say stuff about you, I think you're fine being who you are. You're fun and -talkative-. Haha. You're non-cina style. You look kinda caucasian-like. It's been fun gossiping about you. Oh yeah, your post is so cool, I like it so much. Duh~ I'm in it! haha. Yeah, it's been the longest time since we last met. Don't worry about the messy hair today, like I said, It's the fashion among Koreans now. Hehe. Plus, Im used to bad hair days. I'm quite happy the My News.com didnt sell ciggies. It's for your own good.
Ps: You have a cool slang !

Okays, Im lazy to write more. Have to continue studying =.=.

What I MUST do after my exams :

1. Read more stuff. I mean articles and posts and stories with good English. It's a MUST! haha.
2. I need to start learning how to read and write in Mandrin. According to my dad, it's a must.
3. I want to partay all the time with James, my brother. Im gonna date my brother, mmhmkay, that sounds weird but, hey! Nothing's normal. just joking. I'm gonna force him to follow me shopping and being him, he'll just tag along and complain, saying i'm a very dominating sister. owh~
4. Meet up with my long lost friends and my gang. (You know who you are)
5. I'm going to day dream . I'm a real dreamer.


That's all for now. I better stop now, just in case you're bored :)

*God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment