Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I want to go Switzerland!! Specially for Lynn*Roxie Applie..

Impianku............ Versace.
Lost for words...


I'm dying to be right there.

I want to be no where but here..


Okay, so Im writing a post when Im supposed to be studying. HAHA.
Well, just shows how bored am I. I cant seem to focus much. My little cousin is going to Switzerland in a few days time! It's so cool . I wish I could go to but mum says I can, if I graduate(provided I study hard in the process), work, save hard, then I too can tour Europe..

Lynn, remember to enjoy yourself to the maximum. You're so fortunate. Thank God for that =)..

My Engish teacher told me about her experience at Switzerland. According to her, she wished she could just settle down there and live there forever. It's sooo beautiful.

Do you want to go Switzerland now??

I do.. *drools*

No comments:

Post a Comment