Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The girl who is obsessed about her hair .. hehe





<-The Alba look .. Nice?



-> The Ashley Tisdale look . =)




Is it wrong to be obsessed with something? o_O


The girl above, the plain jane look * . *


Okay, so this is my latest hairstyle. I mean my fringe finally GREW back! After mum's disastor.
It still sucks, but at a lower percentage.

After my exams, im going BOB. Hehe. Don't laugh but yeah, I want to try something new. Plus, if it doesnt suit me, it'll grow back by the time I enter UNI. =)

I just woke up and my feelings are all tangled up. Blame it on Marcuz(sweet revenge konon). Hehe. JUST JOKING.
Like -bigboymarcuz-said,'I'm a brave girl =)'.. *smiles proudly*

No, wait. It was me who said it, and convinced him to agree. o_O.

I'm currently sitting down with my Business Studies book infront of me(only half my attention to it).. Sipping a cup of coffee.. mmhhmm.. yumm..


YAY! Yih Hon[big boy marcuz] is starting to blog again. and he said its cause of me. *smiles proudly*
God bless you and your girl =)

I'm so happy you still remember me once in awhile ;)

Okay peeps, that's all for today. I've been blogging more than I should already .

Till the next time I blog, take care and God bless you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment