Sunday, October 7, 2007

New look, new thoughts.




Okay people. So I had this crazy I idea and I cut my hair short. Bob style. It's not exactly bob but something like that. I wanted mine to look like Victoria Beckhams or Rihanna and mine ended up looking slightly more like Rihannas'. It's not bad and I think I look okay in it. Though.. Nevermind..


So what do you think? Credits to Nat for editing my pic =)


Tonight was wondeful. In fact, today was wonderful. It's merely a simple sunday but I guess it's because I look at things differently. Well, I spent my morning in church and Pastor Tan was talking about Christian Service and it got me thinking. The moment I finish my O's, I'm going to tutor the less fortunate children for free. At the same time, I can share with them God's grace and mercy because God indeed have blessed me abundantly.

Afternoon was great. Why? Because I did nothing but bumming around and talking to some great friends. They really make me laugh. Plus, the laugh at me too :) And I'm glad about that.


Then night came. Went over to my grands to have steamboat. Trust me.. My grandma's steamboat soup recipe is the BEST :) Similar to buying a ticket to heaven. No, that's exaggerating. Just trying to explain how good it taste. Hehe. Prawns, loads of fisshiesss.. Seafood. Meatballs. Yum Yum.. My uncle, the best joker around was there constantly entertaining us. Overall, I.. I mean we, had a wonderful time.


So, I just want to say thanks to a few people.

Anne: Baby sis, you kept me smiling and laughing all day.
Li wern: Big bro, you're irreplaceable. Thanks for everything.
Nat:Thanks for helping me edit my photos. They look great. Thanks too for entertaining me with some crap. lol.

And the lists goes on and on.. Friends, thank you kay? Can't be typing it all down cause indeed I'm blessed with many friends who bless me :)

*amy*

1 comment:

  1. Oooh u know whos Rihanna...cool.... cuz I know her lots.... well I guess u changed your mind as u wanted to perm zour hair like ashley tisdal.... Your hair now..Its way cute, it perfectly fits on your style,u know... anyway who cut it?? so weve already got both short haired....LOL Hehe...... bye... Ive added some new stuff about switzerland in my web... the www.roxieapplie.blogspot.com Yep.... Anyway how was your exams??? hope itss ggogood¦¦¦ hehehehe;)

    ReplyDelete