Sunday, October 7, 2007

:) The past :(

The past plays a very strong effect on our lives today. It determines our future as well as our present personality.

Do you agree with me? If you don't, it's okay. We all have our own opinions and views.

I used to hold on to my past like a chain placed around my neck. It was strangling me, and yet i was so oblivious about it. I lived each day as if everything was perfect, everything was normal.
It was till one day when I realised, letting go of the past is all i needed to do to return to my old, bubbly personality.

I was suffocating because of envy. Yes, I was jealous of someone. I was jealous of Miss-Perfect while I'm only half perfect.
She was( and still is )gorgeous, pretty, beautiful and guys would fall in love with her the minute they lay eyes on her. They would want her so badly. Because of her, (we) drifted apart.

I was mad at her. So mad..So jealous.
It was a long time before I could forget the past and move on.

Now, I've realised that life is not just plainly about being the most beautiful girl or being the hottest. It's about who you really are inside. No point looking like Miss Perfect but acts like a .. err.. jerk?
Life is about being who you really are( ps: if you're horrible, i mean really horrible, which i doubt you are, it'll be a different story)you'll realise how beautiful life is. How God can constantly mould you and shape you to be who He wants you to be. The more you allow Him to guide you by your hand, the happier you'll be.

I have learnt this personally and It's a beautiful experience.
I'm also thankful for the people around me constantly guiding me and talking to me.. Helping me through tough moments :)
God bless you all.

You know who you are lah. Cause you know the whole howeeble story .

Love you all loads :)

Special thanks to Nottynotty Nat, for inspiration to blog about something like that

*amy

No comments:

Post a Comment