Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally! I managed to get myself to update you about myself.

Hey people, it's been ages since I last updated my blog but now that it's revived, I hope I can keep it up and you will enjoy my posts :)

Prawn fritters! Guess how we cooked it? The gas stove wasn't safe to be used that day (it kinda exploded in the morning).. So instead, out of desperation to eat prawn fritters, we used my rice cooker to fry it. My rice cooker is awesome! Really, it can cook from rice, to instant noodles, to soup to fried stuff. Haha. Anyway, it was tasty :p and fattening too..

Our lame invention. We named it mee-chicken-cream-maggienoodles.
How we cooked it? God only knows. hehe. It was spontaneous and random. It was nice though.
Fried mash bananas! (also by my wonderful rice cooker :D )
As you can see, I addicted to MCD. Though I'm fully aware of the consequences if I keep eating McD, I can't seem to get myself to stop :p
Ps: The MCD in the pic above is mine and the vegetables are my roommates.. HAHA.

For Juli: Can you spot the Rocky below? :p

The person who invented twisted fries is a GENIUS! :) Too bad they only sell it around January and February.
(in actual fact, thank God they only sell it like once a year and not the whole year through.. cause.. if not you wont be able to recognize me when you next see me around)
This is the best way to end my day. A nice hot cup of strawberry tea. Try St Dalfours. Its taste can never get better :p

My dearest roommate and I. You're irreplaceable =)
And you're also sitting beside me now doing * something. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment