Friday, March 21, 2008

Through the darkest days, I will find my way through ..

Have you ever done anything cool on a day when you're feeling like you want to lose yourself for good? I just did something weird and strangely cool.
I was feeling like crap and school especially after 3 hours of maths.. Not to mention other factors ..

SO.. Khai Kit and I decided to do something we thought would be fulfilling.. Or at least to get our minds away from the sad things that has been happening.

Without much thought, we decided to walk to the area near my apartment to have lunch.
The walk back was... sighs.. Tiring. It took us like half an hour plus to reach secret recipi(where we ate)
Ps: I walked with heels and I MADE IT!! Wohoo~

This is what Khai Kit ordered.. Spaggethi. How to spell?* aiks. malu.
This is mine..! Its called grilled mushroom chicken..
That's Khai Kit and her lunch :)

And here comes the MOST fascinating part.. muahaha.
Before we left, we went to toilet behind secret recipe and this sigh REALLY caught our attention..

i a

The person who placed this sign must have supernatural powers to be able to do what he tells us to :p


As usual, I needed to get one of my friends to bail me out of my crazy activity and give me a life back to school..
I didn't have anymore energy to walk back for chemistry class, plus.. the heels hurt me =(

2 comments: