Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MOMMY

Oh well, this is like a continuation from my previous post.

It's sad to say that many teenagers now don't have good relationships with their parents anymore.
As for me, my parents are the closest people I have(and my siblings of course).

They're the people I can relate to. The ones I turn to when I'm in trouble.
When I'm down, they are always there for me, regardless of when and where we are.

For my mum:

When I'm miles away from you, I begin to miss all the things I used to wish you would stop doing or saying.
:)
For example,
I miss it when you ask me to stop drinking too much coffee.
I miss it when you force me to go out to the garden to get some fresh air.
I miss it when you ask me to stop being so vain.
I miss it when you ask me to eat more veggies.
I miss it when you ask me to read the papers.
I miss it when you ask me not to hunch.

.. and the list goes on and on.

I can't believe time flies so fast. Another year and i'll turn 18 and i'll be officially legal and independent. No longer a mamma's girl.

My mum has got to be the ideal mum(to me).
She's dedicated, self sacrificing, cute, open-minded, gentle, mild-tempered..
She is one person who has the fruits of the spirit and she really believes in prayers.
She can spend hours just praying for her family.
How much more can I ask from her?
Appreciating her every moment in my life should be what I must start doing cause time with her is precious.

I'm really missing her right now, when I'm alone in this new place where I'm not under her tender-loving wings..

I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment