Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ah Long


I know this sounds crazy but I've watched this movie twice and it's the first 18-above movie that I actually sneaked into :p

The first time was just before my seventeenth birthday with Yu Wei and his gang. It was fun!

Last night was my 2nd time with Yuen Yu, Jojo and Choy Hwa.
It's yuen yu's 2nd time too! So I guess I'm not the only insane one.

The movie is basically about this female ah long(happens to be the gang leader) who married a sissy guy out of desperation as her mum was nagging her about getting married and having kids.

The movie was hilarious and entertaining. I rate it 4 stars out of 5.

:)

No regrets.

4 comments:

  1. I tagged you... go see my blog and try those questions when u have time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and u're not even 17! boy, am i jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. u can also wat :) i doubt they really bother .. heee

    ReplyDelete