Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've been tagge :D

Can't believe I'm doing this before my trials. HAHA.
It's Edmund's fault kay.


INSTRUCTIONS

Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all. (you must be crazy to believe the blessing thing)

(I changed question 20)

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. Well, crush maybe. Love is much deeper than what lies on the surface.

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you, and why?
My parents and siblings(count em as one-we're united)-the 4 of you ROCK!
Fern Yi-my long life buddy :) miss u girl.
Edmund- You finally made me laugh till i turn tomato red.

3.What place do you want to go the most?
Heaven!!!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I want to fly :)

5. What do you feel like doing right now?
Dancing.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My beloveds.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
SHOPPING. shop for a new wardrobe (since i'm so simple now), a new handbag, and a CAR-aft getting my P :p

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Mm, dunnoe.

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Funny, understanding, kind.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
To cut the LONG list short, he has to love me truly, madly, deeply. Loves God. Loves helping others. Loves my family. Loves his family. Helpful. Kind... ETC ETC..
11. Which type of people do you hate the most?
Self-centered people.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? A hug or a kiss?
BOTH. LOL.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Mm, point it out of cause. In a dignified manner.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Besides the necessary, I would say my family.

15. Are you more afraid of failure or loss?
Equally I guess. Can't decide. Hehe.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
My computer! Can't live without u.

17. If you had the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The EMO side of me.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
People who don't treat others right.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
No. Then life would lose it's purpose.

20. Would you treat him or her differently if you found out that your best friend is a gay or lesbian?
Nope. I'll respect their decision and not condemn them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment