Saturday, April 26, 2008

Walk or stay?

So I got to say I TOTALLY flunked my AS exams. Okay, I'm exaggerating .. just a little.
BUT STILL.

Anyway, I'm going through a dilemma which I should have thought thoroughly before starting my hectic course at Disted.
Like many say, I'm not actually very academically inclined. I'm more of the kine static kind where I like to do things and move about. Mum's BIG idea was I should go into the American Degree Transfer program and start my Business degree of Mass com or something like that but me, being stubborn as usual wanted to try the Science stream(just in case I want to become Dr. Cameron in the making). In actual fact, I think I might actually fit in better being a businesswomen or a magazine editor(WOW, my dream).

At that point I was infatuated with Dr. Cameron's personality which drove me right into taking A-Levels Science. HAHA.Know who is she? She's the hot doctor from Dr. House the TV Series.
She was pretty, confident, smart and gorgeous AND SHE SAVES people! Heck, I know it's just all acting and glamour and all but.. still, I'm sure you agree that it does inspire us someway or another =)

Right now, I'm worried that if I continue my A levels, i might suffer when I enter University and start my business degree. But how can I leave? I'm already so attached to my great Penang friends. First I have to leave all my princesses in Taiping and now my darlings in Disted when I've just settled down?


No comments:

Post a Comment