Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Langkawi was great!

Hell yeah! I'm crazy. I'm allergic to milk and I ate this after my exams and before Langkawi trip. Erm, i'll skip.. Bet you don't wana hear what happened after that .. HEhe..

As I mentioned ealier, I spent my weekend in Langkawi. Right after my A- Levels exam.. Hehe..
By the way,my exams were okay I guess. Fingers crossed~!

I traveled by car to Langkawi and then by ferry from Kedah. The ferry journey was boring and kinda dusty. Hehe. Flying is always better but it's going to cost alot of $$ ! hehe.

My family and I stayed at Westin. Heard of it before?
I like the layout and all. I went there last year but it wasn't as fun as this trip cause it was under construction that time and I didn't managed to use quite a number of facilities yet .. =(

This is one of the nice flower deco I came across at Westin Lobby..
The first day, I did nothing much but stay in the room and watch a movie. I brought DVD *ehem.. the Heartbreak Kid and How to lose a guy in 10 days(Kate Hudson is gorgeous!)..
They had a DVD player in the room! (guess they can just predict Malaysians) *Go beach and watch DVD~ heh..

Well, I wasn't that typical a Malaysian when my mum dragged me out to the swimming pool and we found out we could play squash anytime we like! I stink at squash~ Dad beat me FLAT..

At night there was Batman Begins on - can't remember what channel.. SEE! The actor got this articulate look~!~
MUAHAH~ *evil grins..
I had this! for breakfast~ yummy. I didn't care about it having milk as it's main content of what. makan sajalah! sedap ma!
Salmon was great! i LOVE SMOKED SALMON~
I ordered this err... food.. it's something like pancake but it's not. They use pancake paste with orange shreads inside. They spread it out on their pan to make it as thin as possible.
I ate that with vanilla cream!

(every action has an equal and opposite reaction- Newton's 3rd Law) - My afternoon wasn't so fine lah. For my friends who know about my intolerance, you can guess what I did in the afternoon =.='
After that situation, I went to the playground to ..PLAY! I just love swings, don't you? =)
We found this Wii room at the recreation area . They had PS 2 and nintendo wii. Heard of it before?
The pic below are the controls of the nintendo wii. It has a sensor and it's really cool.
We can play bowling with the remote controls. All you have to do is to hold the control in yr hand and pretend yr playing bowling in real life. Like move your hands and the person in the TV will follow yr hand movement. Hehe. Good exercise, no doubt bout that - at least you move yr whole body unlike PS 2. Only finger exercise. Haha. (no offence though)

The singers sang The Carpenter's songs! Lovely. Their voices were awesome. *A round of applause for them.. !
This is for smoking opium I think. Found lotsa this stuff in the Lobby. Purely for decoration .. No one smoking opium there. Hehe.
The layout around Westin..
Swimming pool!




-amy-
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment