Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some update for you =)

Sorry about the first post. I totally screwed my comp key board. To be honest, it's because i'm so dumb, i actually accidentally changed my fonts to Chinese =.= .. Because I'm so 'dumb dumb', I didn't know how to change back and I love you happens to be one of the few fonts I know in my Chinese vocabulary. HEY, at least it was touching.. haha..

Here is an update from me.

Spent the last few weeks doing last minute studying for Chemistry, Biology and Maths. I guess I sucked too at this exam, just at a different degree. Haha. Not as bad as trials but I'm still not satisfied. What do you expect from last minute stuydin! haha..

Anyway, I'm back in Taiping now and I'm so tired. Thanks to the authorities who banned Konsortium's reckless drivers from driving the big bus, we people actually suffer more. I had to wait 2 hours at the gross bus station in Butterworth just to wait for my bus. Now I'm home sweeeettttt HOME! haha..

2 comments:

  1. Muahaha....i laugh until stomach ache....dum dum....lucky u still noe hw to rite ur name 慧森

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, huey also dunu how to write.. haiz..

    sampat la u

    ReplyDelete