Monday, June 9, 2008

MATANG trip.. or is it SEPATANG?? *

I FEASTED! yes, I did. hehe..
I SO impressed my mum n dad's friends.. ahaha.. We went to, err.. Matang.. Or was it Sepatang. For you folks who don't know where that is, it's somewhere near Taiping. Erm, you have to pass Simpang first.. Okay, I SUCK at navigation. Anyway, it's like by the seaside of something so the seafood there is really fresh and juicy :)


The above is called lai liu har .. a direct translation from chinese would be peeing prawn.. Or at least I think it's like that.. haha. You all know I suck at Chinese right? *yikess..
Here are the bigger ones.. Yummy~ Juicy juicy..
Poor *peeing prawns.. In the slaughter chamber.. To feed hungry amy..
Poor crabby too.. Tied up. *ps: I didn't eat the crab..

This is called.. er, balitong.. anyone knows?
Cockles! hhahaha... Yumyum..~
We got this view from our eating table~ Nice? The sunset and all.. Makes me want to be there again, at that very moment =)

Our view and entertainment, their house~

Fishing boat :D

Now amy is smiling.. Her smile reaches her tummy.. Hehe..

1 comment: