Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LOVE

You have to agree with me, everyone loves to be loved.




Love represents a range of emotions and experiences related to the senses of affection and sexual attraction. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure to intense interpersonal attraction. This diversity of meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.
(the above was quoted from wikipedia)

Love is something that no one can completely define but in my opinion,
the best definition of love is from the Bible. A verse I'm trying my very best to live by.
It goes,

1st Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.


Love is a not merely a feeling but a series of actions. (action speaks louder than words).

I know I'm not perfect neither will I ever be. So tolerate me while I work on trying to inculcate that definition of love into my life =) I LOVE YOU!














No comments:

Post a Comment