Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grrr.. Why lar..

Life just isn't a love story, right?

The closest I can get to being Cinderella would be.. in my imagination..
Though I have perhaps the greatest guy, my Cinderella Story scene is beyond my reach. Why?
Cause they all end up with happily ever afters. No couple will get their happily ever after because though you may be happy everyday, it's not a perfectly happy everyday.

I've been so emo lately I can't even begin to describe myself! grrr.
I better stop talking before my emoness is transmitted to you via internet!

5 comments:

  1. Lol. Who's going to be ur two cinderella sisters eh? =D ;-)

    Haha. How's anne?
    I'm going back to Taiping this saturday :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA! I heard. when will you be going back to kl?? i wana see you. miss you.. erm, i'm only comin back on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...life aint perfect, if life is perfect, your life aint a life.
    A perfect life would be one wif up and downs and about those teeny weeny little processes that your prince charming and you go through. A life with hardships, joy, procrastinations, love, hate is a perfect life.

    Live life to the fullest. =).
    Just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so agree with you (ripalo cal).. aha.
    thanks for yr advise! (:

    ReplyDelete