Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I regret!


I really really really REALLY regret taking A-Levels. Here's why..

1. I'm not academically inclined kay. I can study. Simple stuff. Throw stuff like in depth Chemistry,
and I'll just smile at you.
2. I'm lazy. Explains it all huh.
3. I'm quite kine static, I guess? I rather spend my hours doing something instead of studying something.
4. A-Levels, Science stream in one year. Insane enuff for you??

I guess it's too late to regret now. I'm finishing my final semester in like a month and it's exam fever babe!

BUT the big question is, where should I head to next? It's tie for Uni applications and trust me, I'm still as lost at what I want to do as I was a year ago . Lets just pray and cross my fingers (and toes!) that I do not make the same mistake and I'll love whatever I'm studying next yr :)

3 comments:

  1. yo....first of all...follow everyone...study before you worry about your uni. That's because if you worry about your uni, and you don't study, you lose 2 of them together. =)

    Just study...if your tired...play games, or sleep, just don't think about uni...its a great distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay.. hehe. but uni applications start already. and the best part is i've finally made up my mind what to study!. hehe

    ReplyDelete