Sunday, October 26, 2008

Khas untuk doink-ku.

The handsome guy in the pic above and below is my brother.
This post is specially for him as I'm busy counting down to the day he returns to Malaysia.




Time flies! One moment, I was giving my brother a goodbye hug and kiss when he went off to NZ. Next thing I knew, time grew wings and flew really fast and now he's coming back!

Okay, I'm exaggerating, I had my emo moments and missed my brother and wish time didn't have to fly but could be teleported. I don't have to be emo any more cause next year, if everything goes according to plan, I'll be with him! I can eat his cooked food (try finding a brother who can cook better than his sister-haha-) and we can go jogging. Plus, I can bug him anytime I want even if it's during all the queer hours. He's 100% bugg-a-ble.

Right now, he's coming back and my family will be complete! It has been rather quiet without him and sometimes without me :( .
When he comes back, he can piggy back me. So i don't have to walk when I'm lazy. (I sould like some evil-step-sister than popped out from The Cinderella Story- YIKES, just that I'm prettier kay? *winks)
Besides that, he can entertain me with any type of crap you can imagine.
AND, we can eat cheese and oilives together! No one likes that combination, only this bro and sis..


Dear bro,
Remember, I want Chocolates! Loads of them. Since we're going to exercise alot, we might as well eat alot also (: .
I want jellybeans too, and marshmelows. Those colorful ones :D
Besides that, I was thinking, you can try something more dramatic like maybe catching a little cute lamb and smuggling it back Malaysia for us. ehe.. Thanks! (hugs)
With love,
Your sister, ME! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment