Thursday, October 23, 2008

Maths.. I hate you..

(That girl above reminds me of ME. haha)
Okay, so I'm like really pissed over my maths paper yesterday. It was the first time this year I had a good feeling about maths.
I was like, okay, my mum paid for extra tuition and I stayed up late doing all the past years. Can't be that bad right?
I walked out of the exam hall with mixed feelings. I was trying to feel relieved that Maths is finally over but yet devastated at my performance. Really sucked.

Anyway, here's to all the A Levels students who are equally devastated as I am about out Maths paper.

You know what? Instead of leaving a few questions blank, I should have done this. They can't penalize me right? I mean after all, it does make sense. In fact, to me, it makes more sense that
Maths. Haha..





Logical mar.. Not mer??

Really should have done that. Maybe can get 1 mark.
I got find x right??
Wohoo! I love this.. ehe












No comments:

Post a Comment