Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nothing much~

Amy being emo again.
Currently missing my sweetheart, that's all.
What I hate the most? No matter where I go, I'm always missing someone.
When I'm in Taiping, I miss him and my brother and my Penang friends.
In Penang, I miss my family, my brother, Taiping friends, and him(=.=' sweat, I know).
Next year, I miss everybody. Except my brother...


Anyway, enough of the emo talk. It's unhealthy. Don't want you to relate
amy's blog-emo emo emo-bad for health... haha.

I'm currently flipping through my Chemistry notes about Electrolysis.
I used to love the Sciences when I was studying O Levels. What happen to my love for Chemistry and Biology this year??!?!
Oh ya, my sister is brushing my hair right now. She says it's knotted up.. Haha..
She wants to make my hair Silky smooth (watched Meet the Zohan? ) hahaha...

I better get studying before I go shed some calories..

*~amy~*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment