Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged !

by Khai Yeng (:

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I'll make him regret. HAHA.
I'll be really angry and disappointed.


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To have a million more dreams to come true (:


3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
My bro's ass.



4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Half to charity, half to departmental stores(grins**)


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Amy is with her best friend. So it's a yes!


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone. Cause when you love someone so much, they just have to love you back cause yr so loving.


7. D0 you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Yesssh!!



8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Erm, move on. BUT if it's love, i'll wait.


9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yes! Small things make me really happy. May it be merely a phone call or a hug from someone special to a smile from a friend.. Everything small matters.


10. What takes you down the fastest?
Losing someone special.


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
A mother. Haha. With a loving husband :P


12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
My family, my friends, my s.w.e.e.t.h.e.a.r.t, my plumplum(hamster), my bubbles(dog),
brownie(dog),gracie(dog also),my bunbun(hamster)..



13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Khai Yeng! A girl who transferred to KL few yrs back. She's kind, gentle and special ! (:



14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor but the condition is that my husband is loving and gentle. Moreover, he must be the man I love.
It's an unworldly kind of joy.. hehe.


15. (a)What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
I'll say to myself, '5 more minutes wont hurt ma..'. I do that like at least 5 times though.
15(b)What is your mood now?
Mixed emotions. I'm happy, tired, lazy..

16. (a)Your favourite weather is?
Chilly but the sun must still shine.
16.(b) Would you give all in a relationship?
I'll try..

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one who make me swallow a million butterflies when I'm with him.


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Depends. I usually do though. Keeping all the anger and hurt us unhealthy kay. Makes you more emo.

19. Would you suffer now and enjoy later or the opposite?
I don't know. I always ask myself to suffer now and enjoy after A levels but to no avail.

20.W ho are u planning to tag next?
Lynnzie
Juli
Sze Wei
Viv
Jo Yee
Yuen Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment