Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?


This is a part from Brandy's song ' Have you ever? '. It's such a lovely and emo song.

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry
Have you ever needed something so bad
You can't sleep at night
Have you ever tried to find the words
But they don't come out right
Have you ever, have you ever

That's the chorus by the way. When you love someone, you're placing yourself in a position to get hurt, let down, torn apart and even to feel the emptiness.

I'm not saying loving someone brings all bad, in fact, being loved in return while loving someone can be the most rewarding and awesome thing that can happen to you.

I've placed myself in that position to be hurt, let down, torn apart, feel the emptiness BUT, I have also been loved, loved and loved in return.

When you love someone, you also want to be close to that person. Want to be surrounded by that person's warmth and presence..


Right now, I'm missing your presence and warmth that surrounds me when we spend time together. I want to be close to you. Can't wait to see you!

love,
*~amy~*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment