Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweeties.


You know, life is like a long long path and you're walking along that path to reach your destiny. Destiny is shaped and molded by oneself while walking along that path of life. As usual, your walk will not be one long road that has one beginning and one type of ending. It can be easily deviated by a small turning you decide to take in that path. Sometimes bumpy, sometimes winding, sometimes you feel like you're flying instead of walking..

As most of you know, I decided to home school after my PMR and sat for my O Levels at the end of the year. I then continued my studies at Disted-Stamford in Penang to do a 1 yr Pre-U (A-Levels).

Here are some pictures of the people that walked side by side with me during this bumpy road. We carried each other along the way by merely saying ' Good luck ' or ' Study hard '.. Maybe even a nice sweet smile to encourage each other day by day.



After leaving my darling schoolmates in Convent after PMR, I'm beginning to really miss their presence. I have been buddies with them since primary school and we know each other really well from the inside out. I can tell most of their idiosyncrasies. I really miss those days when we got scolding from teacher together cause we didn't sweep the floor clean enough or we had the same answers for our homework *winkswinks*.

I wonder if they missed me too during form4 and form5? *puppydog eyes*..

I was talking to Sui Aing a short while ago and she sent me some pictures of their last week in Convent as a secondary school student. I somehow wished I was in the pictures too! I miss those days when we took pictures in all the craziest positions. We even took pictures under the rain! Oh ya, not forgetting all the obscene stuff we did too (pictures unavailable, haha). We could do those stuff cause it's an all girls school. So who cares? ' I got, she also got mah '. I remember tha phrase we used to say to each other when one of us was too shy to do the obsceneties. Okay la, not that obscene lar, but still inappropriate.

(left -> right : Jo Yee and Jessica)
(up : Jessie Saw, down :Sui Aing)
(Left->Right: Gessie, Jessie, Sunshine,Natasha,Chermaine,Yvonne)


Wherever I'm going to next, I really wish I could have more time to spend with all my sweethearts in secondary school and college.. Even an extra month would make me happy enough. Time flies, please don't let out friendship fly in separate ways too. Though we may be thousands of miles apart, our hearts must always unite kay?

2 comments:

  1. oO...i really thought you were....home scholled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was home schooled. after my PMR for one year only lar.. so i'm considered a convent girl also :D

    ReplyDelete