Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy, busy, hectic, tired, hectic. *phew**!

Merely resting has been an event worth embracing. I used to think I rest too much and should get my lazy ass to get some work done. Lately, I can't breathe! Don't think about resting. Haha...
Ok, I'm dramatic, my specialty kay?
I exaggerated lar, I can breathe and I do get a good nights rest but the conclusion is I've been really busy and I haven't had much time for myself.

Dancing, caroling, candle walk and etc.. Tiring but It's all going to be worth it. I mean, after all we're doing it for God's glory. He has been busy watching over us and caring about us since we were made in our mother's womb. I think being super busy for Him during this Christmas season can't even repay Him. I do hope He's glad.

All the people involved are really dedicated and willing to sacrifice their sweet sweet holidays :)

You guys/girls/aunty/uncle/grandpa/grandma/everyone in between ROCK!

Till the next time I find time to blog about something,
Take care and Merry Christmas in advance !! God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment