Sunday, December 7, 2008

The much missed~

It was good to spend time with wendy the other night. It's been awhile since we last chat nonsensical stuff and ate supper together followed by regret~ and then comes the, 'Must diet d lar.' 'Must exercise more.' 'I wana be vegetarian'.

Miss those moments. I have to say I've neglected my Taiping friends this year and I hope to make up for it this December :)

The next thing I wana do, Christmas shopping! Wendy and Josephine is booked by me already. Terpaksa teman me. Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. AAAAWWWWHHHH Brownie Jr.! I mean it was used to be called BearBear but Granpa said he wanted it to be brownie Jr. lol. Jenn wanted it to be Honey And I wanted it to be Blondie Jr. LOL But I was the one who added JR. at the back of Brownie so that people won't mistake her mom..P.S She should be called Brownie Sr =D

    ReplyDelete