Thursday, February 26, 2009

A few pics of NZ and before,

Miss Fatty Dumpling. A gift from my very lovely buddies. *love ya'll*. See, this extremely cute/fat/round cow can barely fit into the box. hehe
A glass bowl or cup? Hehe. A gift from my dear.
Roses! On Valentines day, from the boyfriend again. How sweet. The roses were his representative this Valentines cause he couldn't make it.
Awesome anyway.
James, my awesome brother, who helped me carry my bags :D, at Changi Airport. Haha..
My coffee! First New Zealand coffee at christchurch.
Outside the airport..
James, again. Outside Christchurch airport..

Flowers at Botanical Gardens..



Wish you *dear* could be here with me at this beautiful gardens.
Orientation morning! With the Tepuni shirt on..
Meet Spidey, who turned up during speed dating at Te Puni. Wonder who's the 'Mary Jane' who's gona unmask him tonight. Haha.. Jk
SOme of my new friends. Alex and Charlotte and a guy, erm, who was involved in speed dating as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment