Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wind, oh Wind!


It's really amazing how strong the wind is here in Wellinton. The tree looks exactly like in the picture above.

I'm getting used to it with time. I love the wind but hate it as well. It depends on my mood. If I feel all romantic and have my own emo 'movie' scene, I would simple enjoy the wind blowing my hair here there and everywhere..BUT, If I'm rushing or moody, I'll start cursing. Oh well, that's just me.

Anyway, Taiping doesn't have much wind. I remember when it was windy when I was in Penang, I would stand at the balcony to savour it. Now, when I sleep, I can hear the wind making those creepy noises.

Sorry this post is kinda senseless, I'm not feeling very well but I just want to blog for the sake of blogging. Haha.

Chaos.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment