Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When loneliness eats you.


Here comes the bitter part.
When life itself starts eating you from the inside out.

I don't know which is worse. Me being sick or me feeling lonely late at night when there's no one to share my time with plus the part when I can't sleep despite how tired I am.

I have to say the part when I feel really lonely is partly my fault because for some strange reason,
I have become this creep who loves spending time in her room just doing things that I can't even define what I'm doing. While my friends are having fun outside socializing and getting closer to their acquaintances, I would be in my room, doing the undefined.
I remember when I used to be roommates with Yuen Yu. Life was different. She made me become this freak who would talk non-stop. Okay, she didn't change me but she's a good listener so yeah, I could babble about almost anything and she would just nod and of cause slot in some of her own opinions, which are usually more logical than mine.

Life was awesome last year, I had to say I didn't have the time to feel down or alone. I had many caring people around me and I could share my thoughts, ideologies and love with them.

I wonder what's gotten into me. I rarely step out of my room besides having to do the necessary. I rarely talk during breakfast, lunch or dinner. I don't bug anyone during the night. I would just stay in my room, happily and sometimes not-so-happily.

I think I should go down town one day and get somemore story books to cheer me up. Grr, why la I so emo. . . . WHY? WHY? WHY???

Okay, I just got to remain focused on the main reason I'm actually here..

No comments:

Post a Comment