Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stole this from Yuen Yu cause I'm bored.

Just back from work...and time to relax~>online...so here goes...
Starting time: 1.20 am
Name: amy/applie/hueyshern - you pick
Sisters: No. sister yes.
Brothers: No. brother yes.
Shoes size: 6 or 7. yay. bigger than Yuen Yu's.
Height: Between 156-160cm
Where do you live: A room in a hostel
Favourite drink: COFFEEEEEEE
Favourite breakfast: anything unhealthy. but lately, i'm enjoying toast bread and marmite :p
HAVE YOU
Been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep in school: Duh. Who hasn't? lol
Broken someone's heart: I'm so sweetly innocent *coughs * haha, kidding.
Fell of your chair: Yup.. *eeks
Sat by all night waiting for someone to call: Hell yeah
Saved e-mails: Of cause :D
What is your room like: I MISS MY ROOM IN MALAYSIA!!
What's right beside you: Mess
What's the last thing you ate: Horrible Te Puni food. It was bad today
Ever had chicken pox: Yup .
Sore throat: -.- , tell me if you dont. PLS
Stiches: Yeaps.
Broken nose: NOOOOOOOO.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Infatuation yes, love.. No. love is deeper than the skin.
Like picnics: Yeah, depends who with.
Last made you smile: My brother.
You last yelled at: Erm. Mandy :D

TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like: Yes
Kissed anyone: Does kissing a picture count? :(
Get sick: Feel like it.
Talked to an ex: No
Miss someone: Like crazy.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I miss mine at home. sobsob
What's under your bed: who knows..
Who do you really hate: Peter Griffin from tv series family guy. annoying but funny haha
What time is it now: 1.30 am
Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yeah
Do you have any siblings: Yes
Do you want children: 5!! HAHA
Do you smile often: I hope, do I? :D :D :D :)
Do you like your handwriting: I don't know..
Are your toenails painted: Nope..
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Erm, i dont know. no where is comfy nw.
Color shirt are you wearing: Blue n white, stripes
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Chatting at Mandy's.
I can't wait to: See him.
When did you cry last: Recently
Are you a friendly person: :D <-that explains alot .. haha Do you have any pets: Yes. I miss them... Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Across the ocean. Up north, then west. Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you: So much. Do you sleep with the TV on: No What are you doing now: Doing this tag, and listening to Mariah carey. Can you handle the truth:Depends what the truth is about. Are you closer to mother or father: Same How many people can you say you've really loved: so many lah. Family, cousins, himmmmm Do you eat healthily: Does instant noodles at 1 am still considered okay? Have you ever cried because something someone said to you: Of cause How often do you go to church: Every sunday If you're having a bad day,who are you most likely to go to: him, bro, mandy, yuenyu. Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Dunnoe Are you confident: my size and appearance~No..; my abilities~No.. THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
Climbing up a rambutan tree :D Horse riding on my dog..
Swimming! Swing upside down from the swing with FernYi(bad influence. haha).
Play'ghost' with sharon.


THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
-nearly overslept for classes.
-did a test.
-hate the wind
-finished my tutorial homework
-chat with mandy
-talked to my brother
-randomly look at stuff on trade me
-accomplished some of the stuff on my previous post to-do-list

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
-Taiping
-Penang
-Wellington


PEOPLE I TAG
-whoever is bored like me..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment