Monday, April 13, 2009

Lucky cause of you..

Standing by the hill. Pondering you.
Thinking about the all the times we had.
We were different back then.
Wild, happy and fearless.
I would do whatever just to go back to the start again.
I know there's so much more waiting for us but..

We were awesome back then. 
It's because you could always come to me anytime I wanted you too.
Despite of that, I would still pout. Selfish me.
Guess I can never get enough of you. 

Now? I just want to sing the song lucky for you by Jason Mraz.

doo doo.. de. dada..

Do you hear me.. I'm talking to you..(heart to heart)
Across the water across the deep blue ocean (the one that separates Australia 
                                                              and New Zealand)
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying.
(yup, damn hard)


Boy I hear you in my dreams (basically, i dream about you)
I feel your whisper across the sea 
(I can feel you whenever the wind blows)
I keep you with me in my heart 
(
yup, not inside my pocket -erhm..)
You make it easier when life gets hard
(sometimes, it's the opposite,
                                                     but it's okay :) jk .. lol )

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
(penang last year!- in your heart!
                                                     even the crappy apartment) 
Lucky to be coming home again
(Malaysia!) 
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh 

They don't know how long it takes 
Waiting for a love like this 
Every time we say goodbye 
I wish we had one more kiss
(yeah.. you should know why)
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will
(I did, remember)

And so I'm sailing through the sea(Flying actually, but sailing
                                                sounds more romantic)
To an island where we'll meet
(Penang!)
You'll hear the music fill the air 
I'll put a flower in your hair
(No, you put for me) 

Though the breezes through trees 
Move so pretty you're all I see 
As the world keeps spinning round 
You hold me right here right now 

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend 
Lucky to have been where I have been 
Lucky to be coming home again 
Lucky we're in love in every way 
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed 
Lucky to be coming home someday 

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh 
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

YAY! 
Sorry, bit lame..

No comments:

Post a Comment