Sunday, April 19, 2009

Holidays...

Here's how things are. I thought I was looking forward to my 2 week Easter break. 
I WAS looking forward, till all my buddies started leaving. One by one.

One went, then another, and another, and another. Till there was me. Just me :(
Dramatic but true.
My hall of residence was soo quiet. Like out of 24 residents on my floor, there were only 2 left for the weekend. More came back few days later. But my sweetie, Mandy is not around. Therefore, I'm still lonely. 

I did absolutely nothing much. I watch Heroes, The Secret life of the American teenager(i recommend!) and a movie, Wild Child.
I also read Eclipse(twilight 3rd book) and some other romance novels by Linda Howard. 
I did no studying. I should probably work harder this 2nd week! 
Procrastinating is my greatest strength :D *smiles proudly*

I really enjoy sipping hot/warm coffee/hot chocolate. It's my comfort drink. Whenever I'm stressed, sad or lonely, those comfort drinks never fail to put a small teeny weenie smile on my heart.

Surprisingly, I can't wait for the holidays to end. Time flies when there's classes and homework. Therefore, if time flies, I get to go home sooner. I don't have to sit here and feel homesick. CAUSE I CAN FREAKING GO HOME! :D :D :D


No comments:

Post a Comment