Monday, April 20, 2009

Things to do on a cold, rainy and windy day ! :D


Notes icon    

                       Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me


                                                                    Music notes icon

Today is a cold cold, windy day and it's been raining since I got up.
It's ironic how days like today can be both liked and hated. Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed today...
Despite the fact that I had to stay in my room all day, with the heater turned on full blast and rolled up in bed....
Lol.

Here's how to spend a cold, rainy and windy day (: 
Disclaimer: I happen to enjoy doing this kinda stuff. Lol. I'm not sure if you'll like it too.

1. Get up as late as you can! Slowly roll out of bed. Take your time and savour the comfort of your bed.
2. Slowly take a nice warm shower. Enjoy the heat and use your favorite body wash. 
3. Put on your favorite warm clothing. Comfy and warm.
4. Make a nice cup of coffee or hot chocolate.
5. Turn on Andy Davis-Laugh so you don't cry- It has a happy tune. To battle whatever moodiness is going on outside.
6. Slowly sip your coffee/chocolate/tea and get a nice story book. 
7. Watch a movie when you're sick of books. 
8. Eat chocolate. Comfort food =)
9. Breathe the air from outside when you can. Cause it's usually fresh.
10. Have a nice chat with some of your friends.
11. Do some thinking. About life. Your life, the life of your loved ones.
12. Imagine stuff. Happy happy thoughts ! :D

BEtter stop. It's getting kinda lame...

PS: One thing to never do on rainy days. Don't study Economics!! Keep it for another day :) trust me on that!


6 comments:

  1. That was good but a little short ! Try a little bit harder next time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WAS GREAT !!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this list a lot and will share it with my followers. Thanks, it was just what I was looking for. However, can you expand it with some provocative things to do too. I love unique stuff and "out of the box thinking."

    Kirk Nickey (Facebook) Twitter kirk_nickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ideas are stupid fucking loser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suck my uncircumsized dick bitch

    ReplyDelete