Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My heart is the piano, my emotion's the pianist and my life is a song.









A few music quotes that I find really meaningful and deep.
Despite whatever lovely definition there is about music, I think there's no exact definition for it.
It's a feeling and a sound that can't be defined. It varies from each person as it touches everyone differently.

My life is a song. A song written by my emotions. Sometimes careful and precise, sometimes impulsive and irrational. 
My heart is the piano, the instrument. The song is a dull and depressing one when I'm down.
When I'm in love, my emotions can compose a song that brings me and my lover to wherever we wish to be.

I love music. I have them turned on whenever I'm in my room. 
Can't live without it (:
It calms me down, it makes me happy.. It makes me sad too; unfortunately..



No comments:

Post a Comment