Friday, October 16, 2009

Time flies






Time really flies.
I can't believe it. Just like a blink of an eye and it's end of the semester already?

It seems like merely yesterday I met another crazy amy (think I'm crazy? you haven't seen this one yet).. along with Felicia.. Teresa.. Annie.. Calvin.. and the list goes on * yes, i'm blessed with many lovelies <3

Napier was fun too. I had really awesomely weird and crazy moments there with Mandy. For example, locking myself inside the toilet? Wth, so exciting* Temata Peak.. National Aquarium and Honey Farm. Lovely..

Can't wait for this semester to end to go back home to Malaysia .. Yet not looking forward to the part where the exchange students are going home (T.T).. I'll miss them all during the summer!

On the plus side, we're going to be camping together at the study area to study HARD OUT for our finals which is just round the corner *hehe*.. Therefore, we'll be spending ample time together..

most of all.. I'll miss our noodle sessions (sighs)..






No comments:

Post a Comment